Win Top Human Resources Management Co., Ltd was established on 7th of January 2014 as a subsidiary company of the Win Top Group of companies and coordination with Genno Singapore Pte Ltd.
Who we are
Win Top is a leading Human Resources Management organization in providing quality and innovative recruitment services locally and internationally. Currently, Win Top is serving for top companies doing business in Myanmar and other countries effectively and efficiently.
To enrich employees to be collaborative, innovative and responsible throughout the work life cycle.
Our ultimate mission is to support our clients in facing their current and future manpower requirement. As a strategic partner, we aim to provide outstanding customer services and support their business development via the growth of employment or improvement in the quality of their human resources.
- the Confidentiality and Ethics in fulfilling the requirements of our clients.
- to meet the client’s satisfaction within a framework of specific time schedule in effective and efficient way .
Recruitment Work Plan
We understand that your employees are your most valuable investment, and feel honoured being entrusted with such asignificant responsibility. We will go to any extent necessary, to uphold the confidence that you, our clients, place in us.
We follow a stringent recruitment procedure to ensure that your ‘human capital’ investment is well preserved. The result focused process from start to finish, is comprehensive, methodical and organized.
– In-depth assessment of client’s needs: This, we consider among the most important steps that determine our eventual performance. Our HR experts taks a proactive approach for an in-depth analysis of the employer’s exact needs. Besides the skills being sought, understanding the role and responsibilities that the candidate would ve accountable for, is a significant part of our client requirement analysis. We do a detailed review of all aspects of the company; including the components of its business activities, work-culture and industry practices, to make our candidate selection full proof.
– Search/ Hunt for the Ideal candidate(s): Our search executive team takes over at this step. This team is detailed and clarified on the talent that is veing sought, by the HR team. They scan our extensive talent database besided probing other resources (local and national), to short-list potential candidates. These are then screened through preliminary interviews, to discover their qualifications, skills, level of competence, work ethics, experience and past references.
– Selection: This step involves a point by point check to ensure a perfect match between the professional and the job profile. The candidates who pass the pre-screening are more rigorously interviewed by our team of HR and industry-specific experts, which make the final selections. They re-examine the candidates’ skills and levels of competency; and verify the claimed qwualifications and experience. Feedback is also obtained from their previous employers through the provided references. In fact, several of our candidates hold experience of overseas employment, because of their prior recruitment through us, for our other clients.
– Presentation to the employer: This step encompasses presenting our client with details of this final selection so they can take their picks. This is mostly done via electronic communication (phone, email ); while emoloyers are also welcome to visit us in our office for the same. Once the employers have made their choice(s), our negotiators get involved, to ensure that the perofessionals are recruited at the most competitive pay scales. As amatter of fact, we boast of clients who feel needless to go through the Credibility of our final selection. Most of our clients are instilled with high confidence, in our state-of-the-art techniques, after our very first pact with them.
– Recruitment: This step involves the final agreement and the issuance of conditional offer, following which our pre-departure associates assist the recruited professionals with the necessary formalities. They help the candidates through the required documentation including medical and visa and flight arrangements (ticketing) if required. The candidates’ arrival at the overseas destination and their first reporting on-site, are also coordinated by our officers.
- IT & Non IT Csompanies
- Telecommunication Companies
- Construction Companies
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Offshore Companies
- Engineering Related Services Companies
- For further information on any aspect of this proposal, please contact Team Leader, HR Manager who will be happy to discuss it in more depth with you.
- We are extremely keen to flex any response to ensure it fully meets your requirements, and will discuss and make amendments where agreed.
Project List for WIN TOP HR
- Feasibility Study of Water Supply for Kanbauk Village & Conceptual Design of Waster System Networking (2014)
- Year End Campaigns Supervisory Services at Total (2015)
- Man Power Service for CSR Program Implementation in Kanbauk for Two Year (2016)
- Manpower Service for Compensation and Permitting Activities at iOR5/iOR7 Onshore Block (2016)
NO (95), 3rd Floor (A) ,Yangon- Insein Road, Kamayut Township,Yangon, Myanmar.
Phone : 09-73080869, 95-1-2304263 ,09 -862334
Email : [email protected], [email protected] Facebook :www.facebook.com wintop.hr